Monday, April 27, 2009

Get On Up and Try Again...

I know I should be doing my assignments now.. but it's been awhile since I blog about anything..

I know most of my close friends are in a lot of stress due to assignments, group work, submissions, even I'm depressed about the whole situation I'm facing right now.. sometimes we just feel like there's no hope for us and we let the situation get the best of us...

I've been hearing statement like "why do all of this happen to me?" or "This is the hardest part of my life yet!" lately...

For this post... I just wanna share something with you guys... If u think you've had worse.. well think again... I found this video as I was reading a blog of an acquaintance...






I hope that all of us can... well... get up and try again once more...

thanks to Pak Ngah for posting this video in his blog in the first place...

No comments: