Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Who'd argue?



If you surely know that you are happy just by the way you live your life... the who'd argue...

If you feel like you don't have to change anything in your life and just let it be.. then who'd argue...

If you sincerely think that nothing can be more perfect than your imperfect world.. then who'd argue...

If you honestly believe that you have tried your best to make yourself happy.. then who'd argue...

As for me.. this is not the life... and I would argue that there is so much out there that I need to accomplished.. all the littlest thing... so that not just other people.. but myself personally wouldn't argue about a single thing about it.. 

Well this is Two Door Cinema Club and their song are so full of experiences that people like my age are currently experiencing.. I like this song so much as it asked me whether if my life now is the life I'm hoping for or not.. well at least that's how I interpret this wonderful song.. enjoy...

No comments: