Wednesday, March 23, 2011

"Til Death Do Us Part"


Founded at TheDailyWhat. It's a wedding invitation card. What?? Don't believe me? hahaah.. well you should and I simply adore it! If I ever get married *fingers crossed* I would love to have my wedding invitation just like this.. better yet, I would love to make one! 

It is claimed that this badaas invitation card was made by the groom itself Manuel Morgado (He may or may not be) who is in fact an illustrator.. and no I don't mean the software guys (LAME! *high pitch voice*). Even though it's a wedding.. something that we will always cherish it for the rest of our lives, depending on how we love our partners *giggles*.. it's always good to know not to take everything so seriously.. like using Monotype Corsiva-ish kinda typefaces on the wedding invitation card.. That to me IS taking things a lil bit serious.. hahaha..

This one goes to the future Mrs Kamil; Honey, can we have a wedding invitation card just badass as this one? Pretty pleaseeeeeeee with the cherry on top.. *puppy eyes*