Sunday, August 14, 2011

Up a Squiggle, Down a Squiggle, Whoop!


I am one of those people who loves to do squiggle in class... but usually the math workbook squiggle kinda guy... but since MMU, I think I've somehow manage to control my squiggling addiction.. hahaha... I guess my mind is not as squiggly as it used to be... I know some of my friends are fellow squigglers as well!

Up a squiggle down a squiggle! A squiggle within a squiggle! Who would've thought that squiggling is so damn   fun! I never would've thought that squiggling can be so philosophic and complicated! And to think that it's actually based on a math equation.. man, my parents are ought to be proud that I'm a regular squiggler....

Gotta go guys, I have a class to attend to.. it's Squiggle 101 by Prof. Squigity mcSquig Squigluous...

I just love the word squiggle.. in case you haven't notice...

No comments: