Sunday, November 6, 2011

I'm a Mo boy!

Wow this is my 300th post! Alhamdulillah, I'm still loyal to my readers *crickets sound*.. Anyway, the reason I'm writing this post is to tell you that this the month of November.. or actuallly MOVEMBER!

Well since I'm to lazy to explain to some of you who might not know what is Movember is.. go google that beyotch! haha.. excuse my language... So tribute to Movember, I'll be keeping my moustache for this whole month is supporting the awareness for prostate cancer..



Don't let my bug eyes haunt you in your nightmares! *evil laughs*.. I know some of you will say "In your dreams Kamil!" hahaha OMG! Nightmares... dreams.. I just can't.. hahahaha...

Do excuse my lameness.. so guys.. if you are capable of growing a mo, why not keeping that handsome mo of yours for a month aite.. Before I forget, Happy Eid-Adha to all the muslims out there! 

No comments: