Friday, May 25, 2012

Liquid

Like I promised from the last post, I was gonna share with you guys a poem I did last year or is it two years ago. The title is 'Liquid'. I made the poem because I wanted to submit a poem to eatsleepdraw. The theme was liquid. Plus they said that if my poem was good enough, they would published it.

I gotta tell you, it was hard since the theme is liquid, but since we're being honest, I wanna let you in on a little secret. I can write poems when I'm somewhat in love. Fortunately, I was able to make a poem with liquid as its theme because.. haha I was kinda diggin this girl.  *laughs*

LIQUID

Like liquid
Like the sea to the squid,
You give shelter and food,
Like you to this humble kid,
No bad intentions just plain good.


Like liquid,
Like my affections towards you,
Unlike solids and gases,
It flows freely and true,
without being motionless and disappear into masses.


like liquid,
Like the cloud and the sun,
You are mold from to become none,
Forms into particles of white matter,
For which you shall become tears that scatter.


Like liquid,
Sometimes it can be red,
Sometimes it can be blue,
Chemistry is so wonderful and great,
Just like my feelings towards you.

Like liquid,
You give life and important in hygienic reason,
Without hesitation without any season,
Your love for me is like a light in a prison,
It cleans my soul and kills the poison.


Well, as you can see, it's not that good. Well, none of my poems are award winning or deep thinking. I just like to rhyme. Simple as that. Well, I hope you enjoy it.. owh, I really hope someone could visualize this poem. That would be so awesome!

No comments: