Saturday, May 5, 2012

May the 4th be with you.

Yesterday was StarWars day! I know I'm not that much of a StarWars geek, but the saga will always be in my heart. Anyway, just a little info about me and StarWars;

The first StarWars movie I watched was The Empire Strikes Back. Back Then, I didn't understand a thing about the movie. The only I love was R2D2 and the whole part where Yoda is training Luke to become a Jedi. I hated the love hate relationship between Han Solo and Princess Leia.. Your name is Han SOLO for godsake! And lets not forget I was about 5 or 6 years old when I watched the VHS tape. So all those lovey dovey stuff was never in my interest. *evil laughs*

My favourite movie in the saga is definitely Episode 1 - The Phantom Menace. No doubt. I love everything about it. Queen Amidala, Obi Wan, Qui Gon, Tatooine (where Anakin was raised), Pod Racing, etc. With that, I will let you guys listen to my all-time favourite track from The Phantom Menace OST, "Duel Of The Fates." Hands in the best fighting scene in the whole StarWars saga, hands down.

P.S. One time, I opened this track my car and let my friends listened to it. A trip to dinner feels like an adventure to another galaxy. It was EPIC! Right guys? *crickets sound*





May the 4th be with you guys because tomorrow it's revenge of the 5th. *giggles*

1 comment:

TinaTito said...

HAHAHAHAHHA i so like the last sentence..haha u're funny sometimes bro..