Thursday, November 29, 2012

To the window, to the wall!


So I stumbled upon this video at TheDailyWhat. At first, I was like, dude is he serious? I mean for those of you who don't know Get Low is a song sung by Lil' Jon and the Eastside boyz feat. YinYang Twins. So this song is full of explicit lyrics and very degrading at some point. So hence my reaction when I first saw this video.

However, Dan Henig turned this undeniably degrading song to a song boys usually sing with a guitar to woo a girl. *laughs* I really love how the people at the coffee shop reacted when they actually listen to the lyrics he's been singing really beautifully. I assume most of the people there have heard the original version. I laughed really hard listening to this because the arrangement is decent yet the lyrics are so... well you get the point.

Well, kudos to Dan Henig. Love the acoustic cover dude!

Try listening to the original version guys.

No comments: