Sunday, November 8, 2009

100th Post and Paranormal Activity

WOW! this is my 100th post... so much things I've been blabbering about.. yet so little...

I just finished watching Paranormal Activity... *screams* hahah.. ok so I didn't scream wathing the movie.. but it's still a good horror movie... I guess the fact that they did it like the Blair Witch Project... hand held camera recording the whole thing goin on...

But some of the shot was not that natural in terms of dialogue... I mean there's like a cut when the camera is in transition... never the less, I LOVE the movie.. haha.. it's just so thrilling to see the blanket moves on it's own... foot prints on the floor even there's no foot... shadows on the door.. feet being dragged out of the bed... OK! I've given out too much! go see it for yourself! From the words of Stephen King, the KING of horror novel who tortured my childhood years with the novel and film "IT".... he said "Horror is entertainment" right on Mr Stephen King....

I wanna see all the five endings of Paranormal Activity!!! come on!!!!

for more information go to ParanormalActivity now!




owh... my name is on the end credit!! yeay.. hahaha... I know it's so mediocre of me.. but it's still my name.. hehe.. there's also another kamil.. I think he's polish... I think he's a HE.. hahaha

No comments: