Saturday, November 28, 2009

AIdil Adha and something else...

I'm so glad I submitted my ASSignment just in time to go back to my kampung in Lenggeng, Negeri Sembilan... well... for 2 days without sleep... it was a rough time driving my Sam, short for Samantha *gigles* which is the name for my Myvi...



Anyway... as I got there.. I would expect to shut my eyes til Friday prayer... to my dismay... haha.. I have to 'work' already... Pak Madin and his family was outside and asked me to take some photographs of them... I was laughing because as soon as I got out of the car... he quickly shouted "Hafidz! meh tangkap gamba Pak Madin ngan and beranak nih"



There goes my beauty sleep. after that, I have to take care of Harith and Rayyan, my nephews from running around and eating stuff of the ground. I gotta tell u guys.. these babies that doesn't know when to stop... they kept running and running and running... surely I should've lost a few pounds... I can tell... hahah


 
 
 

Aidil Adha this year is a special one because the family is celebrating the Twins' (Iya and Ana) 18th birthday... yeay! cake for everybody!!! after singing and cutting the cake, Mak Cidah had a very special poem for the twins... it was very moving and everybody shed a tear of two.. I was snapping pictures here and there... and suddenly I felt that my viewfinder is wet... OMG I was crying as well... hihi... soon when Mak Cidah finished reciting her beautiful poem, the whole family did the takbir and Pak Tua lead the doa for the twins...


 
 

how's your aidil adha? I know mine was a blast even though I was sleepy...

No comments: