Friday, May 14, 2010

Jom Joy Jump


As of today... I'm jumping for joy...  among the many reasons is because I finished my gamma year.. in god's will... All I can hope now is to pass this final trimester so I can continue with my internship... 

Speaking of internship... Alhamdulillah.. Les' Copaque took me in as one of their many interns... how great is that... I mean.. I've been wanting to do my internship there ever since their first ever feature film which was Malaysia's first 3D feature film came out to the cinemas. I hope I will gain tons of knowledge there... This should be a good opportunity to burn my flame of passion in animation once again...

The next thing that I'm jumping for joy is FA nite.. it's a simple get together held by us gamma FA student for the whole majoring. It was held last Thursday... The whole purpose of this event is to screen all the best work from the students from Beta, Gamma and Delta... I'm really happy because once again.. I was the technical guy and I was able to handle my task given by Acip successfully... I mean, sure running up and down MMU is tiring but damn the adrenaline was intoxicating! Once again.. The FA Budak-Budak Nakal manage to pull this one off!


Some of the Budak-Budak Nakal

Last but not least, finally I'm going home.. Penang Island, the pearl of the orient.... I guess it's been about 4 month since I went back to Penang.. I'm just lucky enough to see both of my parents once this semester at KLIA... as for my siblings.. you guys better watch out cuz big brother is coming back! the remote is mine!!! *evil laugh* 

I'm hoping this jumping for joy thing will be on a streak... 


No comments: