Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Character Model

I dunno if i can get a rest even during the midterm break.. things are getting pretty hectic and my life is now chaotic.. what a way to put 'Life' in words right...

Just last Saturday, I was so sick until now, it's been like 5 days I've been sick... because of that, I didn't go to my CRIT (critic) session for my character model assignment...




I've spend like 5 days working on it and I just gave up at 5 in the morning just now. With my fever, coughing, flu, headache, I didn't have the energy to finish up the hand and making everything smooth... well.. it's still look pretty shitty to me if you know what I mean...

I wanna apologize to my parents if I brought them down... but I'm trying... it's just that I'm slow..

need to pick up the pace! need to buck up!

~it's a work in progress~

No comments: