Saturday, September 26, 2009

Gamer review

Before we start anything... I would like to wish a selamat hari raya to all u guys! yesterday just got back from Penang... after dinner we went to see Gamer... well.. I like to write a long review but I guess no one's gonna wanna read um... XD so I'll just give out my opinion through point form aite...


- the storyline was quite good but lacks in plot building... I mean... it's just simple and cliche...

- editing was nice but they over abuse the venetian blind effect.. they over did it until I got bored watching the game scenes....

- the transition from one shot to another is super fast until I got dizzy... my eyes didn't have the time to rest... plus I didn't wear my specs and watching stuff blown away to pieces just make it worst...

- all in all.. I'd give a 2.5 out of 5... well... it's just my humble opinion and u guys are entitle to give yours as well.. enjoy!


P.S : I'll blog about my raya celebration in the near future...

No comments: