Monday, September 28, 2009

A meaningful moment

I know I post this about a week late or so but hey... I still wanna blog about it...

well.. raya raya raya raya... what can I talk about it.. lets recap..


first day:

was at Lenggeng, Negeri Sembilan, my kampung... busy all day long with relatives some I didn't even know... and not to mention snatching all the ang pow I can.


2nd day:

the whole family went to Klang to visit my father's cousin...



3rd day:

went back to Penang because some of my friends wanted.. lemme rephrase that, BEGGED me to go raya with them.


4th day:

went to Danial's house where we rendezvous with Zack and Shahrul from there. went to Arip Pingu's house and then to our favourite teacher of all time, Ms Wahidah. since they were a bunch of seniors (party-pooper) XD, we decided to go to Saidah's house who claims that she know's me. turns out she was a friend of a friend (penang is too small.. heheh). then we went back to Ms Wahidah's house. Soon, Shahrul and Zack parted ways with us. Danial and I went to Maya's house to end the so called road trip around Penang. went back with a BIG smile...


5th day:

the whole family went out to Queensbay Mall. wanted to watch G-Force but tickets were sold out. dammnnn... so we shop instead. unsatisfied with the result, we went to Komtar (Kompleks Tun Abdul Razak) because I wanted a new lens.. got the lense, got the tripod and ayah wanted to treat us to Penang's famous nasi kandar Line Clear. suddenly Danial call wanted me to accompany him to go raya at bell's house. and so I did. he took me with his motocycle. it's been awhile since I ride a bike and he was laughing all the way because I kept hugging him... mat rempit he claims.. ya right! after Bell's house we went to Kapitan gurney just below the Gurney Hotel... we called a bunch of friends.. and we hang out like there's no tomorrow... around 12, Din Taza send me home across the bridge.. thanks man...

6th day:

back in cyber! what theeee.......


in a nutshell

- probably the most amount of ang pow I got ever in my life!
- we still rule Kampung Katub when it comes to fireworks..
- went back to Penang was actually a blessing, as i got to meet old friends, new friends and a lot more... ;) some of u guys might know...




PS: I'll post the pictures later aite...

No comments: