Monday, January 4, 2010

Back 2 School

"back to school... back to school... to prove to daddy that I am not a fool...."

from Adam Sandler in his movie Billy Madison, lol

Well... all my 3 siblings are entering 2010 with a bang... why... because Atina, the eldest of them all is in her form 5 years so SPM for her... while Afiza aka Jaja is now form 3 therefore PMR is waiting for her.. and last but not least Amir is finally in secondary school! *tears of joy*

I can't believe Amir is now 13 years old... just now I went for his orientation in Penang Free School... alongside my parents... I asked my mom "do we have to go? you guys didn't go to mine..." she answered "well, you ere already independent that time so we don't really have to worry bout you" I was like momma said what what!... *giggles* I guess most of the part was true... but I know she's just saying...

So Amir... you are growing up... literally... heheh... guess I can't call u butterball anymore.. lol....


 
 

I took the pictures around 6.30 am... yerp... just when we were about to go send them to school... for the next 2 weeks... guess who will be sending and fetching them from school? hehe....


No comments: