Monday, January 4, 2010

First 2010 post ever...

First of all.... HAPPY NEW YEAR guys... I know I'm like 3 days late to wish this... but hey, the thoughts that count right...

anyway... got back to Penang on the 28th... finally... reached Penang around 5 pm... I had to wait for my parents to come home as I don't have the keys to the house... pathetic right... *giggles* as soon as my parents got home... straight away I gave my father his birthday gift... FYI, it was my father's 51st birthday and since I wasn't around to celebrate with the family, I decided to give him a lil sumthin sumthim ya digg me...

I gave him a Barcelona FC home jersey...... wait for it...... plus his name imprinted on the back alongside with the numbers '51' for you-know-why.... XD I know I'm bad! muahahaha

Photobucket
semangat after got his jersey

Photobucket

like an ad... so fast!

Photobucket

ride to the sunset... pergh!

Photobucket

ready for some adventure

Photobucket

Lionel Messi's subtitute... better recognize!

Photobucket

u don't wanna mess with me!

Photobucket

rivals yet father and son.. I'm actually a Chelsea fan... but this MU jersey is cool *guilty*