Thursday, January 14, 2010

Sleepless in Cyber



The trimester is starting soooonnn..... yep that's what some of us want and some of us reluctant of... one good reason is because sleepless night are coming at us hard with a capital 'H'! 3 weeks of holidays surely is not enough for most of us, but sometimes I feel that it's more than enough because if the holiday is longer, it will put you in a state of over excessive pre-semester relaxation (woah... that the hell am I talking about??)

I guess it's a condition where when the semester starts, you get this post-holidays blues and you still in that good cheery holiday spirit and all... I hope we all don't get into that kinda situation which I think we will... we can't help it right... heheh... as long as we know our priorities and with the company of our friends, I think we should do just fine... come on... another sleepless 4 month... we've been there for almost 3 years now...

LET'S BEGIN OUR JOURNEY ONCE MORE GUYS!

but believe me, the only thing we want most when the trimester starts


is sleep....


sleep and....


and more sleep!

PEACE Y'ALL! have a gud one....

1 comment:

mein melon said...

the table was comfy though..