Thursday, June 11, 2009

The Capix-Kamil-Nadya-Maya Connections

Sounds like an awfully cheesy band name right... well actually these 4 individuals are actually close friends now... thanks to FACEBOOK (FB)! it's true... and I shall tell u why...

Capix - I didn't know him until I was in MMU even though his school was practically neighbours to mine. ok, didn't have to do anything with facebook...

Nadya - She was my primary school classmate... I remember talking to her only after we got our UPSR results.. talk about being shy for over 2 years since I know at her that time.

Maya - She was an acquaintance from a tuition center we went to during form 5. We were not actually friends until SPM was finished and she worked at Secret Recipe where I would go there to meet her. thanks to all the brownies there, I'm this big nowadays...


After I got into MMU, I lost contact with Maya and Nadya... but then again I met Capix...

Thanks to FB, somehow I found them... turns out that Capix and Nadya are already close friends and Nadya and Maya just started to know each other in FB...

sorry I stole you guy's picture from FB... where else right... hehehe

No comments: