Friday, June 19, 2009

Run for your life!!!! it's Monster VS Aliens...


Exams are over, the holiday starts off.. and so does movie nights!

so what can be more productive than watching a good movie during the holiday?

before we went back to our hometown... we went to Alamanda with Night at the Museum 2 in our mind...

much to our dismay, we were too late and the movie was fully book that very night... so we went on to our back up plan which in monsters vs aliens(MOV)... straight away I called Mein who was very to keen to watch it... and because of her, I have to go to her house and pick her up... pfft...

dont worry... it wasn't a problem mein...

anyways.. getting back on the movie


MOV was a blast... Dreamworks never fails too impress me since the Shrek trilogy..

I know this posting this will be pointless... but I wanna say that the voice over actors/actress really get into the characters especially Seth Rogen who played the oh so innocent BOB...

The heroine, Susan's direction was a bit blurry at the start.. maybe because the film didn't expose her enough about who she really is and how she perceives the world... but the texture of her skin is almost as a real human being... I felt like watching a real person...

just for the records... I watched MOV 3 times at the movies already and I ain't getting tired of watching.... heheh

Looking forward to my 2nd year in Film and Animation... life is hard as usual... got some issues I have to deal with.. just as long as I have my dudes... I'll manage...

No comments: