Wednesday, August 5, 2009

one word says it all; Betrayal

have u ever felt like there's very sharp knife driven to your back... I did...

let say, I'll lend my car to a friend, as a token of gratitude for sending me to the airport. The reason I let him used my car is because I know he had to go somewhere around Cyberjaya, assignment purposes. Then when I text him to tell him that I'm almost in Cyberjaya, surely I would like to see him with my car here right...

To my dismay, he went to Alamanda for lunch... I mean... why did u have to travel almost 20km just to have lunch?? don't give me crappy excuses like "uhh.. I need to drop someone in putra, so I figured, alamanda in near" or "we all decided to eat at Alamanda", because I don't even give a damn shit... If I'm not mistaken, you were only going somewhere IN cyberjaya, so, basically having lunch here wouldn't be a problem at all...

I text him when I was in Sg Buloh telling him that I'll be having my lunch there.. he said that he already finished shooting and was gonna have lunch... when I got to Cyberjaya, he's still in Alamanda stuffing himself... I just can't put to logic that u take more than an hour just to eat.. I was in Sg Buloh and still got here in 1 hour plus I had my lunch there...

so... please don't take advantage of your friend who is oh so kind to even let you drive his car... I know I'm stingy, but everything happens for a reason.

It's not about the car or the money.. the worst thing is... my father left me with a frown... U don't know how hurt I'm now...

PS: U didn't even had a 10 minutes lecture from my parents so bother to say you had it rough...

No comments: