Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Don't Forget to Flush man...

I know it's not a biggie... wait a minute... it IS a B I G deal! I just can't stand it when people don't flush after using the toilet... come one.. we're all civilized right? r we? ok.. so I've set some point when one wants to use the lou..

1) when u wanna use em... first of all.. check to see if the toilet has a pipe for what-u-know....

2) check to see if it's flushable... if it's not.. check in the tank whether the lift wire is proper or not...

3) if none of the above.. find another one if not... please be responsible..

U can't just simply leave your matters for everyone to see... this ain't a freaking exhibition.. for me.. if it's not flushable, then I'll go find a pipe to wash away the urine so on and so forth... but if I have the time, I'd check into the tank.. because sometimes... the lift wire is not connected to the trip handle therefore u can't flush normally... u have to pull it manually...

doityourself.com is a good place to learn what's the inside of the tank... just click it... we even used to learn Kemahiran Hidup during our secondary school years... we learn about the toilet was during form 2 if I'm not mistaken... hehe

Besides that... I'm sure there's a lot videos in youtube that tells you what to do.. go find it yourself.. XD

these are some of the pictures I found in devianart.com pertaining toilets! intriguing... hahaha


by Shozen






by otas32

So after this... a lil DIY (stands for do-it-yourself) wont hurt not one bit okay....


No comments: