Saturday, February 20, 2010

Straight Up


I just can't enough of this song.... I heard the original version by Paula Abdul before... It wasn't that mesmerizing... but after hearing Andrew Garcia's own rendition of this song... I just fell in love with it... but never the less.. Paula Abdul is a great singer but Andrew just murdered that song... hehehe

"I've been a fool before
Wouldn't like to get my love caught in the slamming door
how bout some information please
Straight up now tell me do you really wanna love me forever oh oh oh
Am I caught it a hit and run...
Straight up now tell me is it gonna be you and me forever oh oh oh
Are you just having fun"

powerful lyrics...  how I wish I could write something like that... how I wish I can say that to someone.. hahaha... oh no! Imagination running wild! *laughs*

No comments: