Monday, February 8, 2010

Up-Grades





My Pixel Chloe got some upgrades! just starting the semester.. it broke down.. went to the PC clinic... the guy told me my graphic card was busted... to my dismay... I have to cashed out my emergency money (duhh, that's why it's call emergency money)... I've been using her for about 2 years now... upgrade is inevitable! haha... I replace my power supply to a 450 watt Balance King power supply and got my self a newer and better graphic card which is the Nvidia GeForce 9800 GTX+... Since it's like buying a new PC.. I said to myself.. why not change the casing... and so I did... a Cooler Master Storm Scout should do the trick! hehehe

Now Pixel Chloe has been upgraded... hopefully it will give me a morale boost to up my grades also.. Chaiyok Chaiyok! Ganbatte! for my internship... I'm planning to upgrade my processor and mother board! *fingers crossed*

No comments: