Sunday, February 14, 2010

Valentine Vault

First and foremost... I would like to say Gong Xi Fa Cai to my fellow Chinese friends who are busy celebrating the Chinese New Year... now let's get into business..


Valentine... valentine.... valentine....
oh dear love you are so fine....
the one who is so beautiful and divine...
spare me your hugs and kisses and I'll give you mine...
For you are like a diamond in a coal mine...
oh dear love would you give me a sign
so we shall be one in this skeptic design...
that we call valetine...
Valentine... valentine.... oh valentine....

The end

How's that to start of what might seem a romantic post... on the contrary my fellow peeps... it's my sole obligation to handout the statistics on VALENTINE's DAY.... *laughs*

53% of women in America would dump their boyfriend if they did not get them anything for Valentine's Day.


Chocolate and candy sales reach profits of $1,011 billion during Valentines.


Approximately one in four Americans do not celebrate the holiday at all. And 15% of American women (and even men) send flowers to themselves on Valentine's Day.


85% of all Valentine cards are bought by women.

73% of flowers are bought by men, and only 27% are by women.



found the statistics at Articlebase and Amazingfacts 


people really take this Valentine's Day very seriously don't they... up to the point of breaking up with their partners... wow... also founded this..


American women, on average, spend 55 minutes per day getting showered, dressed, and groomed.


On average men spend 51 minutes a day grooming themselves.


correct me if I'm wrong, they say that women only differs from men for about 4 minutes given time to shower and to dress... somehow I beg to differ... hehe... then again.. it's just statistics right... plus it says there "american women"... we can let this one slide :) 

That's all from me... for now... hope you guys enjoyed this not-so-valuable facts... can't blame for being boring... I'm guilty as charge... whether you are celebrating Valentine's Day or Chinese New Year or even enjoying the holidays, have a gud one aite! peace out!

No comments: