Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Rock Out or Miss Out


Man how I wish I could go back to that moment... everything seems blurry nowadays... don't get me wrong.. I was blurry that time too.. but it was a good blur I guess.. you don't care what people thought about you, or said about you... you just wanna be yourself and let the whole digest you one part at a time.. cuz if you know me, I don't like to pretend I'm somebody else... if not, the world is missing who you really are, and you're missing what's the world has to offer you...

god, it's just one of those pointless post... hehee... I feel so lazy to continue my work.. being the sentimental guy that I am.. I browse some pictures I smile upon looking at this one... it was during the CMC ice breaking night session, I was soooo full of myself playing that air guitar... gud times... gud times... 


No comments: