Monday, January 17, 2011

Cute, Customizable and Pixelicious


Pixelotts Promo Video from kamil hafidz on Vimeo.

My latest work with my Canon 60D... I know it's not my best work.. not that I have any... but I feel good about it...

For all of you who are a technical junkie out there... I used After Effects' motion tracker for the first shot... I wanted to use the motion tracker for all the typography but the video I shoot was not good at all as the tracking points aren't as clear and detail as I want them to be...

There were a couple of shots where I use a plugin call Twixtor to make them slow-mo. There's the shot where Mein was holding the Rantai.Art Event flyer and Ecah... For Ecah.. the slow-mo part was actually quite fast but you can see the slow-mo effect on her hair...

As for the ending part... I don't have that much time so "The End" was the only thing I could muster up... I started editing the video around 3am until 9am... I slept soon after that and woke up at 12 to add the music... and owh by the way... the music I selected is Fader by Temper Trap.. but this is the Adam Freeland Remix.. eargasm!!!! 

I like to thank Mein, Ecah, Syira and Alia for giving me the opportunity to make this video for their Cyberprenuership group, Pixelotts... I would like to request to be the Pixelotts official photographer and videographer... hahaha... I'll hand in my resume and portfolio first thing in the morning.. *wink*wink* 

3 comments:

Ally Hassan said...

OMG PART ECAH TUUUUUUU <33333

mein melon said...

aaawww~ takpyah resume la.. hahaha.. as long as u carry around ur 60D when we're doing things wif beadxels is fine :) thank you kamil..

Brader Bear said...

ally : <3 gak la..

mein: ok.. just tell me la bile korang ade gig lagi.. cewah.. sebut gig je skarang.. hahaha