Friday, January 7, 2011

So I'll Try

Dear God,
Now I really notice you,
Forgive me for I have sinned,
I never realized all the guidance you followed me through,
So I'll try my best to be your humble servant ever so keened.

Dear Mommy and Daddy,
Words can't show my gratitude,
You have shown me love since I was a baby,
So I'll try my best to adjust my attitude.

Dear Friends,
You are my family here,
Without you, I'm just a lonely fat boy,
I beg you, don't treat me like a broken toy,
So I'll try my best not to make you shed even a tear.

Dear Love,
why is it hard to find you,
high and low, far and near,
I promise I'll be yours forever and ever,
So I'll try my best to make you happy my dear.

Dear 2011,
Please be nice to me,
For I am shallow,
Knowledge are hard things to swallow,
So I'll try my best not to keep myself on the down low.


Insyaallah... 

So I guess this is my way of wishing you guys a Happy New Year! I know some of the stanzas are too long and doesn't even make sense.. Anyway... I hope you guys have a great year and all the best with future undertakings! 

1 comment:

fAizAL(^^,)izWaN said...

haha suke akan pic LOVE tu ;p