Friday, April 9, 2010

Hayya Bil Jihad

It's happening again.. I don't need to elaborate more on it... but I know god's testing me... so I promise to myself, my family, my friends, my lecturers, my enemies and to god that I'm not giving up... I have to prove myself that I'm worthy of my family and my friends' love... my lecturer and my enemies' respect.. this is a battle of self-proving.. this is my JIHAD


taken from quranicstudies

Jihad is simply the process of "exerting the best efforts," involving some form of "struggle" and "resistance," to achieve a particular goal. In other words, jihad is the struggle against, or resistance to, something for the sake of a goal. The meaning of the word is independent of the nature of the invested efforts or the sought goal. 

Contrary to common belief, the word "jihad" does not necessarily imply any violent effort, let alone "war" and such instances of extreme violence. It is a general term that can mean violent as well as peaceful actions, depending on the context in which it is used, as we shall indeed see later. Similarly, "jihad" as a generic word can be used even when the sought goals are not Islamic, i.e. in non-religious contexts.




By the words of Tun Dr Mahathir "perjuangan masih belum selesai" I will not stop my JIHAD... it's not over until I say it's over... that's my promise.. insyaallah...  

No comments: