Monday, April 12, 2010

Priscilla Ahn - The Boobs Song


Priscilla Ahn - The Boobs Song from The Mighty Fifty on Vimeo.

I found this video at Acip's facebook... When I saw the word 'boobs' it's just caught my attention.. I mean regardless of gender.. who wouldn't right.. hahaha.. not to mention I had a conversation with a dear friend about boobs for about 5 minutes... you know who you are.. :P

Anyway... Priscilla Ahn.. the girl who Acap claims to be his girlfriend.. is a very creative singer/songwriter.. I love her simple yet meaningful lyrics and how she can play the guitar and the harmonica at the same time.. I know a lot musician can do that but when she does it.. she add the cuteness.. 

What I like about the video besides the song are the shots... they're so beautiful... I feel myself more and more attached with making and editing videos nowadays..

ENJOY THE VIDEO! 


No comments: