Sunday, December 19, 2010

Once upon a time...


Once upon a time... from Capucha on Vimeo.

"A breathtaking story by Capucine. Starring baby monkeys lost in frightening trees, a witch, crocodiles, a tiger, a "popotamus" and a lion, and even a "tremendously very bad mammoth". There are also magic powers and an orange ring, but sometimes, "something goes amiss".

I just love how French people talk... the way they pronounce every single word are so dramatic...  Just like this little toddler here.. Don't you just love how she story tells... an it's always entertaining when the woman's voice, the mother I presume acted all surprised and shocked when Capucine is telling the story... it makes the little girl more enthusiastic...

When watching this video.. the only thing I can think of is this little girl reminded me of Audey tautou in the movie Amelie... oh how I love this movie... 

Audrey Tautou as Amelie


I just love kids... and Audrey Tautou... don't you? *smirk* 

No comments: