Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Penang for awhile...

Midterm break has begun! I went back to my lovely little hometown, Penang.. Actually, I didn't plan to go back since I was super busy... ok maybe not that super... but I was...

The first thing I saw; Macbook Pro 15"!

The next day, we went to MRSM Taiping to see Tina who is currently doing her SPM..

Atleast I'm exited to see her

It's always been the 2 of us for the last 17 years

The Siblings...

Ayah with her princess... 

The whole family... we run this town!

On the last day of my visit, Mom and Dad made me an all-western breakfast! Dad made me an omelette and Mom basically did everything else but... 

the whole enchilada!

And not to forget... I went to see Rapunzel 3D with Ja and Amir... it was their first time and won't be the last.. 

We're from the future...

Fear us!

How's your midterm break going on? 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

comelnya ur family :D

Brader Bear said...

hahaha.. tengs shee...