Thursday, December 9, 2010

Tako-Yan-Dy

Almost a year ago.. I made a promise to a dear friend of mine, Maheran or as she prefer, Yan to go out and have takoyaki together... It's a Japanese delicacy *hence the title of the post*.. I know it's cheesy.. Anyway, knowing Yan, she always has Diana aka Dy by her side.. So it was a deal.. the 3 of us out on a date for tako...

Dy

Yan

To make it more dramatic.. I even have the piece of paper where the "Perjanjian Kamil-Yan 2010" was originally wrote...

"Perjanjian Kamil-Yan 2010"

Okay it was not "black and white"... just some crappy doodle I made with some handwiritng of mine and hers...

But since we're not in the same majoring and classes... we didn't have the time for tako time... only yesterday.. we finally freed ourselves and got together and have tako!!!!

Look how happy Yan was...

Dy being so mysterious...

Enjoying themselves...

You guys probably thinking, "this dude this long of a post just to say he ate tako with his friends" right... hahaha.. well... it's the small stuff that made me... well.. ME! So... tell me your small small stuff that meant a lot to you.. and I won't consider it mediocre... as the saying goes "tell me yours and I tell you mine.." *giggles*

No comments: